Triple Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Happy Friday everyone!! Last night I decided to make my family some triple chocolate cookie ( yes I said TRIPLE)!!! I can’t begin to tell you how much I LOVE these cookies. This is definitely the recipe for you if you are a chocoholic…which I am 100%. This is probably the most indulgent recipe I have ever made; these cookies are gooey, fudgy and extremely chocolatey. I know they aren’t the healthiest but everyone deserves a treat once in awhile, at least that is what I tell myself 😔.I am loving baking on lazy weekends at the moment and this is definitely one of my new favourite recipes!!!
Makes 13 cookies
200g unsalted butter (room temperature)
300g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large free range egg
275g self-raising flour
75g cocoa powder
A dash of milk
A bar of milk chocolate – I used Cadburys
A bar of white chocolate (my favourite is Milky Bar)
Half a bar of good quality dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- First cream together the butter, caster sugar and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the egg.
- Then add all the dry ingredients and mix really well.
- Add a dash of milk to the mixture and break up all the chocolate into chunks and add to the mixture. Mix well to evenly distribute the chocolate chunks.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place about a heaped table spoon of mixture onto the tray; you should be able to fit 6 cookies on a tray as they spread in the oven.
- Bake for 11 minutes, when they come out of the oven they won’t looked cooked but they will firm up as they cool. They are best to eat when completely cool!
Now all that is left is to enjoy these yummy cookies with everyone…trust me everyone will be wanting the recipe!!
You can follow me on my social media to find out about all the fun and exciting things coming soon. Also tag me in any photos if you make this recipe, I would love to see them!!
Let’s be Internet friends!!!