The Liebster Award
It a really exciting time for the Ella Elizabeth blog at the moment not only because we have some really big and amazing changes coming but we have also been nominated by the lovely www.kayceecreates.com for a Liebster Award, which we are really grateful for!! Our blog is still at its baby stage and I very much view it as a family effort whether it is my dad and brother helping me with photography or brainstorming and planning with my mum, they all get stuck it -which I am so grateful for!!
I started my blog as a creative outlet and it soon turned into a real passion and labour of love. I got my canon DSLR camera for Christmas which really fuelled my love for photography and drove me to improve the quality of my content Since then I have been blogging full time and creating my own textile designs as well. I feel so lucky to be able to spend my time doing something I really love.
- What is your blogging pet hate?
It would probably be being a carbon copy of other bloggers. I think individuality is the key, whether it is through your photography style, writing, ideas or a combination of all or some of these. I really try to bring my passions and hobbies to my blog and don’t pretend to be anyone other than myself.
- What is your favourite DIY post to date?
My favourite DIY I have created so far is my DIY succulent party favours. I was just so happy with how they turned out and I was really pleased with the photography. I now have so many succulents which are all around the house which I love. Simple DIY Party Favour Ideas
- If you could have one super power what would it be? – (sorry not blog related I’m just curious!)
I would want the power of invisibility because I would love to vanish from places using my mind simply because it is such a cool thing!!
- What sparks your creativity? Anything, but I feel most inspired when I am out in nature. I love photographing beautiful gardens and flowers. Also I absolutely love Pinterest. I can search for hours looking at photos of pattern and colours.
- Do you have any photo styling tips?
I really like to use bright backgrounds as they make what you are photographing pop and can really enhance the colours. Also I don’t rush when taking photos as I always have to take lots to get the best one.
I have nominated 2 blogger who I think are amazing and really worth reading as they both have high quality and beautiful content and are a joy to read.
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
- What is your favourite blog post you have created?
- What are your top tips for someone who is starting a blog?
- How do you find inspiration for new blog posts ideas?
I hope you enjoyed this post. I loved writing it and talking about why I started my blog and how I find inspiration!! Don’t forget to follow me on my social media to stay up to date with all the exciting changes coming very soon… also you can follow me on blog lovin’ and you will be updated when a new post goes up.