Happy Easter !! Quick Easter Nest Treats
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
Easter is about spending time with family and eating way too much chocolate. So for the start of our family Easter festivities we like to make these Rice Krispies mini egg nests. I have been making these since I was a child as our mum spent lots of time when we were younger teaching us to bake.This recipe is so simple even my brother can make them …! These are the perfect sweet treats to start your Easter off with and they look so cute as well.
YOU WILL NEED
300g milk chocolate
Bag of mini eggs
3-5 mugs full of Rice Krispies
- Melt 300g of milk chocolate in a bain marie.
- Add 3 mugs of Rice Krispies in a large bowl and add the melted chocolate, mixing really well.
- You may need to add more Rice Krispies if there is left over chocolate in the bowl. Keep adding more Rice Krispies until all the chocolate is absorbed.
- Line your muffin tin with muffin liners and fill them with the mixture to the top of the cases to create a nest type shape.
- Then add 3 mini eggs to the top of the nests.
- Finally refrigerate for 15-20 min or until the chocolate is firm.